Lying on the sofa of Mom Jenn's house, praying in Lord's name and chatting with Melody about God and all kinds of stuff. It's just felt like home here in the student housing of Rhema, where the name of Almighty is easily seen around and gospel music are easily heard through the window, where people are from around the globe, up from Norway Sweden, down from Columbia, Brazil, and passionate and love-driven and devoted to the Lord, where church service is with life and passion and very importantly, spirit-driven. Here I am again, Broken Arrow. Here I am again, Rhema.
It's quite worth hours' drive and an overnight stay in an unkown town and 5 hours flying in smallest size planes and the the most valubally, the 6 days' stay in the tourists-unfamous town.
All thankful for Yoram and Jordan who welcomed me and drove me and found me free accomondation to stay. Thank God for Mom Jenn and Melody who accepted me and Yina travelling with me. Thank God for everything, without whom all these seemed impossible. God is good, all the time! Last night party was wonderful. It reminded me of Friday fun night when I was in freshman year when I know nothing about God, the Almighty. It's just that amazing that now I, as a child of Him, enjoyed the other fun night with Christian fellows, in another country, but doing the same thing as years ago.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast.(Ephesians 2:8-9)
Hallejah! Glory to God! Time to sleep and expect great time tomorrow.
没有评论:
发表评论