New semester, new courses. The professor of Early Church uses Blogger as entry to course materials and discussions. Thus I registered for this blogger involuntarily. But not bad. It can be a good platform for me to keep putting down the messed-up thoughts in mind and have them organized if possible.
The first day that my boyfriend set me free. Feel really relieved actually. Last night, we had a serious ever discussion about how each other felt about our relationship. When listening to the counterpart became difficult, understanding become impossible and both of us were weary and disappointed at the situation. I was argueing for my independence and his disability to help me out and he was complaining about my indifference and coldness. I don't know how to get him understand me but both of us have to compromise.
Love is a thing. Always. I don't know my mind at present but I've already got to know the result.
Anyway. It's still a good thing.
没有评论:
发表评论