2011年1月30日星期日

A stressful day

How to reconcile with myself is always the topic to learn. I lose the battle with the inner me again after my boyfriend hang up my phone and my best friend (whom I consider to be)refused to talk to me out of some reason I don't know. 


Sleeping more brings no rest but rather, more fatigue and dizziness. The physical thing can never bring rest to man. Finally I realize how important it is to me "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest "....


Finally, the day didn't end up too ugly. The time with God is always good. My gentle man, though hang up my call, helped me out again with some verse for me to ponder. " Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.(Roman14:4)......


I know What I am asking for is the ability to love...

没有评论:

发表评论