2011年3月23日星期三

On the presentation by Ted Conover

Sitting in the theater of JFAC,it's kinda interesting to listen to someone talking about traveling aroud alone in various places as i used to and most importantly,as a wellknown figure. It's easy to make comparison in the mind especially when some similarities are found.Also in the 20th, to search something and have something found...Lots of troubles but utmately survive it.

Troubles along the trip. Normally people try to avoid it, but for people that like to write or have to write, they are sometimes expecting it.

It's always easier to talk than to experience, but sometimes easier to experience than to write. While traveling, it seemed that I am one of the characters in the movie and what I do and all the people I meet are all pre-set by the great director behind the scene. While writing, I come out of the scene and is honored a seat in the board of directing. Isn't that cool?

Anyway. Life is to be explored but can't be fun without a good director. If I am not almightly versatile enough to be the director, I'd rather just play my acting role.

没有评论:

发表评论